Continue building your coding journey with Minecraft Education! Learn more advanced programming concepts using Makecode’s Block Based coding and enchant your problem solving skills through this course.
This is a 5 day – 2 hour camp Minecraft Education course builds upon knowledge from Build, Hack and Code with Minecraft Education Part 1.
- *Requires completing the pre-requisite course, Build, Hack and Code with Minecraft Education.
For this online format, your child will require:
- A computer or laptop with a working webcam and microphone, in order to participate in class and for our instructor to check their understanding. Kindly avoid sharing devices.
- Internet speed of 25Mbps or above. You can check your internet speed here.
- Familiarity with basic computer functions, such as typing on a keyboard, using a mouse, switching between desktop apps and navigating a browser (opening a new tab, entering URLs)
- Google Chrome as their default web browser during classes. You may download it here.
- Installing Zoom is recommended for a smoother learning experience. You may do so here.(For macOS computers, please enable these permission settings)
- We also recommend that you have an adult member of your household standing by for the first 45 mins of the first class to assist with any technical difficulties that may arise.
- Download the latest Minecraft Education here. We will provide you with an account throughout the length of this course.