Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions (Last updated: 12 Feb 2019)
By enrolling in any course offered by Saturday Kids, the student and/or his/her parents/guardians acknowledge and agree to our Terms and Conditions as specified below. Saturday Kids reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Please note that the use of the term “class” refers to holiday camps, weekly workshops, one-off workshops and other programs conducted by Saturday Kids.
- The student’s enrolment is only confirmed when registration on our online system and payment are complete.
- Saturday Kids reserves the right to combine classes (as long as it’s the same course) of different age groups as deemed appropriate or necessary. In the event that classes are combined, Saturday Kids will notify the parents/ guardians of the changes either through email or phone call 7 days before the class starts.
- Saturday Kids reserves the right to update instructor allocation, course fees, course duration and curriculum content as deemed appropriate or necessary.
- Promotional codes cannot be combined with other existing or ongoing promotions unless otherwise specified.
- All materials, such as laptops and the various learning kits provided by Saturday Kids are for in-class use only, unless otherwise stated in the respective course descriptions.
- No refund will be processed for any promotional discount missed, withdrawals from classes or missed classes.
- The minimum number of students required for a class to be confirmed is 3. In the event of low sign-ups, Saturday Kids will notify parent/guardians 14 days prior to the class starting. We reserve the right to cancel a class 7 days before the class commences if the number of students is below the minimum requirements, in which case the course fee that was paid will be refunded in full.
We strive to maintain a low instructor-to-student ratio and hence we value every seat that we offer. Due to limited seats, the following policy will apply, and in the event of any dispute, Saturday Kids reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Withdrawal at least 14 days prior to class starting: 100% credit note of the amount paid (e.g. if the class starts on December 1, and cancellation is done no later than November 16).
- Withdrawal within 14 days of class starting: 50% credit note of the amount paid.
- Withdrawals after classes have commenced are only applicable to the following circumstances:
- Withdrawal due to serious illness or injury resulting in your child missing 2 or more consecutive days of holiday camps, or 3 consecutive weeks of term classes. Saturday Kids will offer the option of a pro-rated credit note for the classes missed or to transfer to an alternative schedule subject to availability.
- If your kid doesn’t think it’s the best thing ever after attending the first 2 days of holiday camps (or first 3 weeks of term classes), and would like to withdraw, we’ll issue you a 50% credit note of the amount paid. No withdrawal requests will be processed after the above-mentioned period for both holiday camps and term classes.
- Withdrawal requests will have to be made in writing at least 12-hours before the withdrawal deadlines above, by sending us an email at [email protected] along with the respective documentation (e.g. medical certificates).
Rebooking & Transfers
- We will allow for 1 change in your registration up to 48-hours prior to class starting (e.g change in location, time or course), subject to availability. Subsequent changes will be subject to a $20 administrative fee per change. Requests have to be made in writing by sending us an email at [email protected]
- Credit notes are valid for 6 months upon issuance and can be used towards any class that you want to sign up for within the validity period.
- In the event that the class that you want to sign up for has a higher course fee, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If the class that you want to sign up for has a lower course fee, then the credits may be used in part. Please note that the validity date will still remain the same and will not be extended.
- Credit notes can be transferred to friends and family. Requests have to be made in writing by sending us an email at [email protected]
Make-Up Classes (Holiday Camps)
- Due to the nature of the holiday camp format, we are unable to offer make-up classes during this period. Any alternative arrangements (e.g. joining another class at a different location/day) are arranged as a goodwill gesture and are strictly subject to availability. Should the arrangement not be available, there will not be any refund or credit note provided.
- Absence without notice will not be eligible for any alternative arrangements. All requests have to be made in writing prior to the class starting, by sending us an email at [email protected]
Make-Up Classes (Regular Term Classes)
- Students are allowed 1 make-up class during the term period, and can choose from the following options:
- To join another class of their same level and curriculum progression, at any Saturday Kids location during the same week. Please note that this is subject to availability of seats.
- If no alternative class is available, the student may schedule a 1-hour make-up class at our head office (High Street Centre) or any of our permanent locations (Bukit Timah Plaza, Parkway Centre or Thomson Plaza) on Fridays between 3PM – 6PM. All requests need to be made in writing by sending us an email at [email protected] at least 3 days in advance.
- The above make-up arrangements are subject to the following conditions:
- Make-up class has to be taken before the next scheduled class, otherwise it will be forfeited.
- Absence without notice will not be eligible for make-up class arrangements. All requests have to be made in writing prior to the class starting, by sending us an email at [email protected]
- Absence due to illness or injury, will require a medical certificate to qualify for make-up class arrangements.
- Instructor assigned for the make-up session might not be the same instructor that taught the missed class.
- No refunds will be processed for any missed classes.
- In the event of any dispute, Saturday Kids reserves the right to make the final decision.
Discipline and Safety
- Parents/Guardians are solely responsible for the safety of the student before and after class. Students are welcomed to arrive 15-min prior to the start of the class to settle in, and should be picked up no later than 15-min after the class ends.
- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to inform Saturday Kids if the student has any medical conditions that may require special attention.
- In the event of a serious accident that may require immediate medical attention, Saturday Kids might bring your child to the nearest clinic/hospital. By enrolling in Saturday Kids, you have given us consent to do so and parents/guardians will be notified immediately.
- In the event where a student causes damage to any Saturday Kids’ property, the parents/guardians will be notified and are responsible to pay for the associated costs and damages (based on the market value) arising from the incident.
Photograph and Film Materials
- Saturday Kids may take photographs/video recordings of the class and its students and/or parents/guardians for educational, training and promotional purposes.
- If you wish for you or your child to not be featured in any educational, training and/or promotional materials, please send us an email at [email protected]