Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in any course offered by Saturday Kids, the student and/or his/her parents acknowledge and agree to our Terms and Conditions as specified below. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
* Class refers to holiday camps, weekly workshops, or 1-off workshops.
- The student’s enrollment is only confirmed when registration on our online system and payment are complete.
- Saturday Kids reserves the right to combine classes (as long as it’s the same course) of different age groups as deemed appropriate or necessary. In the event that classes are combined, Saturday Kids will notify the Parents/Guardians of the changes either through email or phone call 7 days before the class starts.
- Saturday Kids reserves the right to change instructors, course fee, course duration and curriculum content as deemed appropriate or necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be combined with other existing or ongoing promotions
- All materials, such as laptops and the various learning kits provided by Saturday Kids are for in-class use only, unless otherwise stated in the respective course descriptions.
- The minimum number of student’s required for a class to be confirmed is 3. Saturday Kids reserves the right to cancel a class 7 days before the class commences if the number of students is below the minimum requirements, in which case the course fee will be refunded in full. Saturday Kids will notify the Parents/Guardians either by phone call or in writing.
We strive to maintain a low instructor:students ratio so that students are able to get personalized attention from our instructors, and hence we value each seat that we offer. Due to limited seats the following cancellation policy will apply:
- At least 14 days prior to class starting: 100% full credit note (e.g. if class starts on December 1st, and cancellation is done no later than Nov 16)
- Within 14 days of class starting: 50% credit note of the amount paid
- We do not offer prorated refund or credit notes for any classes missed without notice, except in the following circumstance:
- If a child is unable to attend more than half of the course due to illnesses or injury, Saturday Kids will extend an option of 50% credit note
- Medical certificates are required
- No refund will be processed for any promotional discount missed
- Credit notes are valid for 6 months upon issuance and can be used towards any class that you want to sign up within the validity period.
- In the event that the class that you signed up for has a higher course fee, you will need to pay the difference.
- If the class that you have signed up for has a lower course fee then the credits may be used in partial. Please do note that the validity date will still remain the same and will not be extended.
- Credit notes can be transferred to friends and family.
Please note that all make-up classes are arranged as a goodwill gesture. These are strictly subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Should the arrangement not be available, there will not be any refund or credit note provided.
- In the event of absence from any of our classes, we will try to find a suitable make-up class of the same course for the student to join at any of our locations.
- The make-up class will need to take place within the same week (for term classes), or same holiday period (for holiday camps), and is capped at 2 per student.
- All requests for make-up classes should be sent to [email protected], and might only be confirmed up to a day before the scheduled make-up class.
Discipline and Safety
- If a student causes damage to Saturday Kids’ property, Parents/Guardians will be charged based on the market value of the damaged item.
- Parents/guardians are solely responsible for the safety of the student before and after class. Students are welcome to arrive 15-min prior to the start of the class to settle-in, and should be picked up no later than 15-min after the class ends.
- It is the responsibility of Parents/Guardians to inform Saturday kids if the student has any medical conditions that may require special attention.
- In the event of a serious accident that may require immediate medical attention Saturday Kids might bring your child to the nearest clinic/hospital. By enrolling in Saturday Kids you have given us consent and Parents/Guardians will be notified immediately.
Photograph and Film Materials
- Saturday Kids may take photographs/video recordings of student’s and or Parent/Guardian taken during class for educational, training and promotional purposes.
- If you wish for you or your child(ren) to not be featured in any educational, training, promotional material, please send us an email at [email protected]