‘Tots & Tech: Playful Programming for Preschoolers’ is all about getting kids inspired and excited about the possibilities and wonders of tech.
In this follow-up bootcamp, preschoolers delve deep into ScratchJr and come to a complete understanding of the app in its entirety.
They build on their critical thinking and literacy skills with ScratchJr and Sammy the Robot by learning to:
- Apply all new and previous concepts learnt.
- Create their own sound effects with the sound and recording blocks
- Apply the concept of Functions to set off different sequences at the same time
This Bootcamp wraps up with preschoolers designing and programming their very own complete game! And as they creatively work out what makes a good game, they will be exercising skills such as problem-solving, logical thinking and presentation skills.
The stuff you’ll learn:
- Discover more characters and structures within Sammy the Robot world
- Basics of game design
- Creative thinking through game design
- Suitable for Ages: 5-6
- Completes in: 8 hours in 4 weeks
- Class Size of: 6 (1:6 teacher student ratio)
- Price: SGD295 (U.P.) SGD265 (E.B. Special)
Upon completion of the course, the student would receive
- A digital certificate of completion of the course
- Video presentation of projects created by student