Code, creativity and construction converge in this course where you’ll apply your Scratch superpowers to mechanise your LEGO creations. As you bring your own creations to life, and build your own world, block by block.
KEEPIN’ IT SHORT & SNAPPY
- This is a parent-child workshop.
- Conducted in person. If your child is sick, test positive for COVID-19, or are out on a Stay At Home Notice during the time of course, write in to us immediately for assistance. In addition, if your kid is under Health Risk Warning, please do administer the ART test and provide us with the results before you attend this workshop.
- Hands-on, synergistic introduction to robotics, engineering and code.
- Build creative confidence and problem-solving abilities with LEGO and Scratch.
- Learn about gears, motors, sensors as you model the relationship between a flower and its pollinator during the reproductive phase of a plant.
- No prior Scratch experience required.