So you’ve just discovered your Scratch superpowers? What will you create with them? As with learning any new skill or language (or power!), practice makes progress. Practice your newfound coding skills with a series of up to 4 projects aimed at helping you get your superpowers under control!
KEEPIN’ IT SHORT & SNAPPY
- Apply fundamental Scratch concepts to a variety of fun projects
- Guided learning through a choice of up to 4 thematic projects
- Requires Start with Scratch(either the online or offline courses)
So you’ve just discovered your Scratch superpowers? What will you do next with them? As with learning any new skill or language (or power!), practice makes progress. Practice your newfound coding skills with a series of up to 4 projects aimed at helping you get your superpowers under control!
Choose between 2 groups of projects:
(A) Creative Bundle (Weeks 2 & 4): Get creative coding up your own chatbot, designing out of this world games, and trying your hand at digital art!
(B) Inventive Bundle (Weeks 1 & 3): Get exploring as you code up a calculator and design a variety of games that’ll take you underwater and into outer space!
(A) Creative Bundle Projects:
1. Program a chatbot with Scratch!
2. Catch some ghosts and join the Ghostbusters crew!
3. How do you send a rocket from the Earth to the moon? Find out more in this exciting project!
4. Try your hand at digital art!
(B) Inventive Bundle Projects:
1. Create a simple calculator to solve complex mathematical problems!
2. Help your diver collect all the plastic trash in the ocean, but be careful to avoid the inhabitants of the underwater world!
3. Build a football game with Scratch!
4. Avoid the asteroids!
Ain’t no virus gonna stop us! Keep the learnin’ going with our series of guided Scratch projects – our instructors will walk your kids through the process of building these fun projects and get their coding superpowers ready for the next challenge thrown their way!
No lectures. No memorisation. No ONE right answer. Like real life, we're all about trying things out yourself, failing, figuring what went wrong & trying again. These are the skills & mindset that will last a lifetime and how we learn in real life. Let's get kids to learn how to learn. Because the kids who learn to learn become curious, inventive, resourceful human beings who solve real world problems to make a meaningful impact.