‘Coding the Impossible: Foundations in Block-based Code, Module 1, Part B’ is a continuation of the introductory course into the world of programming for kids, designed with Saturday Kids’ unique pedagogy.
Kids will continually apply their knowledge of Scratch and grow in their proficiency with Scratch. Kids will be tapping on their innate creativity and get inspired while learning:
- To apply core programming concepts in recreations of classic games
- To independently apply good programming practices in their projects
- The differences between global and local variables and how to apply them
- To consider and understand elements in a good game and apply them to their final project
At the end of the course, they would have created a Nerf game and their very own final project! Along the way, they will also learn to articulate and learn crucial presentation skills that will benefit them later in their learning journey.
- Suitable for Ages: 7-10
- Completes in: 8 hours in 4 weeks
- Class Size of: 6 (1:6 teacher student ratio)
- Price: SGD295 (U.P.) SGD265 (E.B. Special)
Upon completion of the course, the student would receive
- A digital certificate of completion of the course
- Video presentation of projects created by student